PowerSolutions is a highly-experienced, highly proficient government contractor, with experience in working on government projects on all levels.
PowerSolutions can contract for any and all federal agencies, including all branches of the military, such as the U.S. Navy, Army Corps of Engineers, Federal Aviation Administration, and the Florida Air National Guard.
We can work in most of the U.S., with projects concentrated in the Southeastern U.S. including Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
We provide work to our local Florida and Georgia neighbors, including the cities of Tallahassee, Albany, Valdosta, Savannah, Tampa, Orlando, Clearwater, Daytona Beach, and Gainesville.
Experience & Expertise
- Fulfilling Government RFQ and bidding processes.
- Meeting stringent and specific government-related requirements, such as Daily Reporting Standards, Certified Payroll Standards, Document Control, and Federal Acquisition Regulation adherence.
- Excellent safety record with plans designed to meet or exceed even the most stringent government safety standards, including the EM 385-1-1.
- Satisfying your Minority Compliance requirements (we are a Certified SBA 8(a), (ED)WOSB, SBE, and DBE).
- Working in large, multiple task order contracts.
We’re proud of our long-term relationships with numerous federal agencies such as NAVFAC (Naval Facilities Engineering Command), the Air National Guard, and the Federal Aviation Administration. Our federal construction projects have varied from Design Build to Bid-Build projects consisting of new construction and existing facility renovations. We can serve as a turn-key provider or perform individual Scopes of Work, depending on your needs.
Systems & Services
As a government contractor, we offer design, building management and communication systems, along with new construction and renovation services. Our dedicated service team can provide ongoing maintenance and technology infrastructure to our clients.