PowerSolutions offers a wide range of services and expertise, resulting from our unique blend of key personnel with established backgrounds in virtually every major industry.
The list of services we’ve performed – and can do for you – is extremely comprehensive. Please click on each of the Services listed below for details about our contracting capabilities.
- Pre-Qualification of Subcontractors and Suppliers/Vendors
- Existing Conditions Evaluation and Reporting
- Environmental Analysis
- Construction Impact Review
- Value Engineering
- Sustainability Review
- Project Phase Estimation
- Scheduling and Design
- Quality Takeoff
- Project Team Development
- General Condition Requirements
- Scope of Work Review
Our Design-Build project delivery solution simplifies the building process. Always following the basis of Prime Building, we orchestrate every aspect of the project including design, engineering and construction in a single conduit of delivery. PowerSolutions is your sole source for every aspect of your project, from concept to completion.
When working with nature-driven projects such as campsites, parks, and river systems, it’s important to understand and respect what it is you’re working with. Most contractors can come out and provide a campsite that looks nice, but only a fraction will be able to do so without upsetting the local environment and the knowledge of how to manage potentially invasive or endangered plants.
All of our team leaders and project managers are ECATTS (Environmental Compliance Assessment, Training, and Tracking System) trained and certified.
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Interior and Finish
We have experience with challenging renovations and retrofits, as well as complete new building projects. We collaborate with our clients every step of the way, developing strong design concepts, effective and efficient space plans, and a durable overall design based on each client’s unique needs. PowerSolutions can provide all related services, from Conceptual Design Illustration to Furnishing and Presentation and more.
PowerSolutions continually promotes and implements sustainable practices within local operations and on-site project teams. We:
- Promote and educate our staff quarterly on the most up-to-date sustainable practices, focusing on requirements and recent changes
- Implement recycling programs to reduce landfill waste stream
- Dispose obsolete computer and electronics to an IDEM-approved recycling facility
- Brainstorm education programs with the U.S. Green Building Council – Indiana Chapter members on a monthly basis
- Provide in-house test preparation for all employees for exams and continuing education administered by the U.S. Green Building Council, NAHB & Energy Star Programs
- Train employees of completed projects that have surpassed the sustainable goals set forth at the beginning of the design on organization requirements, standard practices for design/construction and operations/maintenance methods.
Our focus on this sustainability initiative has enabled us to build a database of “green” construction principles most beneficial to our clients, and guide the construction of smarter facilities.
• Construction Management Expertise
Our IT staff has extensive building construction management expertise to complement their technical skills. This unique combination of skill sets allows PowerSolutions to provide quality work in areas other companies are forces to shy away from; such 3D Concept Designs, Digital Document Control, Network and Server Administration, Data Centers, Uninterrupted Power Supplies (“UPS” or “Battery Backups”) and technology-forward building methods to ensure the most secure and reliable networks available.
• Relationships with Tech Providers
We’ve developed relationships with leading industry technology companies to enhance our technology offerings. By leveraging these relationships, we can provide customized solutions to meet the need of our projects and clients.
• Continuous Training
PowerSolutions conducts ongoing training with our staff and clients so both understand how to use advanced technologies to create an enhanced construction experience.